Wi love strong! - Transformed Life Church celebrates seven years
Transformed Life Church (TLC) on Tuesday celebrated its seventh anniversary, achieving its mandate to transform lives and communities.
The church, which is based at the Police Officers' Club, St Andrew, started on Sunday, January 8, 2012, with 135 persons joining the celebration. Today, some 1,000 persons call Transformed Life Church their home. TLC offers applied relevant teaching, an amazing worship experience, and out-of-the-box fellowship .
One of the pastors of the church, Dwight Fletcher, said at a church service last Sunday that the institution has been transforming lives over the last seven years. He said there was a lot to give God thanks for and read several testimonials of persons whose lives have been impacted positively since joining.
The church will tomorrow host its anniversary service at the Karl Hendrickson Auditorium, Jamaica College, at 9 a.m. Reverend Cecil Quamina, senior pastor, First Baptist Church of the Open Bible, Trinidad and Tobago, will deliver the sermon.
Some of the church's achievements to date include:
- Moved from 70 to 1,000 attendees.
- Helped to establish a church through missions.
- Trained several pastors and leaders in Cuba and equipped them to expand their own ministries.
- Sent missionaries on the Logos Hope book ship.
- Released the first TLC album with the second in train.